Personal Data We Collect
When you use our services, we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information (including identity, contact, and business details) you consent to giving us about you by filling in forms on the Sailhouse platform or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or otherwise). It includes information you provide when you register to use our services, subscribe to our services, or report a problem with our services.
Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit our Sailhouse platform we may automatically collect information including the following: technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating systems being used, and other technical information; information about your visit, including what pages you visit and how long you spend on each page.
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Use of Your Information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosure of Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Storage of Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Changes to This Policy
Data Sub Processors
|Used for managing user authentication and authorization, including sign-ups, sign-ins, password management, and possibly two-factor authentication, ensuring secure access to Sailhouse’s services.
|Serves as the primary database, offering scalable, MySQL-compatible databases focused on reliability and easy management for storing application data, user profiles, transaction records, and more.
|Provides global server hosting for the Sailhouse application, supporting distributed, containerized applications for low-latency access and enhanced performance and reliability.
|Observability & Monitoring
|Integrated for monitoring and visualizing metrics, logs, and traces from Sailhouse’s infrastructure, helping in system health observation, performance metrics, and setting up alerts for anomalies or performance issues.
|Application Error Monitoring
|Used for real-time error tracking and monitoring to identify, diagnose, and fix crashes and bugs in Sailhouse’s application, offering insights into error frequency, severity, and user impact.
|Acts as a payment and billing processor, managing subscription billing, invoices, and global payments, simplifying the handling of various payment methods, currencies, and tax compliance.
|Used alongside Fly.io for hosting static sites and web applications, facilitating continuous integration and deployment with features like serverless functions, edge computing, and CDN services.